Stone Orchard Software produces the finest software solutions for cemetery, crematorium and funeral home operations. We value strong customer service, innovation, accountability, integrity and diligence.
We are seeking an enthusiastic leader to plan, develop and update software, troubleshoot software defects, and provide work direction to a small team of software developers. Reporting to the President/CEO, you will research and design system improvements and new software, write program code, test changes made to the software and monitor and correct software defects.
- College Diploma in Computer Programming or University Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 5 years‘ experience developing software, including research, design, writing code and testing
- Experience using Visual Studio .NET 2008, 2010 or 2012
- Experience using Team Foundations Server or equivalent
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2005, 2008 and/or 2012, and C#
- Knowledge of integration with Microsoft Office products is an asset
- Ability to implement and troubleshoot programming changes and modifications, while adhering to tight deadlines
- Ability to research and analyze details to implement solutions
- Ability to learn and support new systems and technologies
- Excellent leadership, attention to detail, organizational, problem solving and time management skills
- Good communication, teamwork and project management skills, to lead our software development team and work with clients
Please send your cover letter and resume by December 17, 2012, quoting I2012. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.