Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Employee Reviews

Productive and diverse workplace
Associate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 May 2017
Great company with transparent and open communication,dynamic and fun work environment. Highly encouraging management including the support of individual aspirations for continuous learning and career advancement. Non-corporate structure makes it easier to get noticed and personal efforts to be recognized and rewarded.
Pros
Career development opportunities, supportive senior management, fun team events and networking opportunities
Beyond Expectations
Associate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 May 2017
I was not expecting the experience I have had thus far at Stoakley-Stewart.
The resources available at hand are plentiful, and mentorship and team-work is in the air. There has been nothing short of a welcoming vibe as well.

This is definitely a "you get what you put in" work culture. So accountability and drive is the dominant theme. By far one of the better compensation packages I have seen around in the industry.

I particularly am inclined to the specialized boutique firm approach, thus making consultants here more than just generalists; the training here make an up-and-comer industry specialist/expert.
Pros
Excellent work culture, Friendly Vibes, Vibrant Downtown office, Team Outtings, Compensation
Cons
Long-hours, work-life balance
It is not always easy, but there is no limit to your potential success
Director of Strategic Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) –  Downtown Toronto Office2 May 2017
Many people do not understand the recruiting business very well. I am researcher, coach, confidant, streetfighter and professional partner all rolled into one. At Stoakley-Stewart it is like having my own "franchise". I have freedom to make it as big and as successful as I dream as long as I am willing to work for it.
We have world class tools, a great reputation, and a good work environment. At the end of the day your success, or lack thereof, is entirely dependent on you. The work is often into the evening, and the parallels to a Real Estate Career are numerous. If you have 10 good companies each giving you 2 orders a year, you can make a lot of money. The trick is not only to get them but keep them!
I tell people it is not the "Merry Go Round" but more like the "Roller Coaster"! Highs are high, lows very low, the speed is exhilarating, and there are some seriously scary moments, but at the end of the day, I LOVE the ride!
Pros
freedom, tools, reputation, uncapped income, good people to work with who are experts
Cons
fierce competition, people change their minds, companies sometimes have inside candidates, it is hard to develop repeat business quickly, it takes time
A great place to work, feel your contributions are valued, and where you feel appreciated.
Manager, Marketing & Social Media (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 April 2017
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants has afforded me career possibilities and professional growth for which I'm grateful and wouldn't have obtained elsewhere.
Pros
An understanding, empathetic employer. Cordial and professional colleagues. Incentives and freedoms to motivate.
Cons
If you crave being measured & managed (some do), this might not be the best place for you. There IS lots of support though.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stoakley-Stewart Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4