Stivers Staffing Services, Inc.

Stivers Staffing Services, Inc. Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun work place
Laborer (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJuly 13, 2014
Pros: hard work
Cons: only 40hrs a week
i liked working there, it was hard work that kept me busy, i wish i could of worked more that 40 hrs a week
Productive and a fun place to work for
MAIL ROOM CLERK (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 8, 2014
Cons: short breaks
MAIL ROOM CLERK: Full-time position (temporary to hire). Sorted papers; sorted mail; scanned express mail; verified incoming mail by stamping it; brought daily checks to Accounting Department; prepared FedEx and delivery confirmation mail; Performed all processes in mail room have to be verified by another person in every procedure done; verified amounts – more... of daily wires or manuals at end of business day; closed out FedEx for the day. – less
Cons: no benefits
Good luck for temp agencies. Just another job assignment and chances of being a in house perm.
worked with wifes family
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAMay 8, 2014
Pros: working with family
Cons: working for family
maintenance on numerous buildings, the ins and outs of property maintenance, family business, working for the family was the hardest part, working with family was the most enjoyable part
Fun and rewarding work assignments
Insurance underwriter/Administrative assistant (Former Employee), Tempe, AZApril 29, 2014
Pros: gaining the experience in multiple areas of my career choice
Cons: lack of stability
I was placed in a variety of jobs that required a high attention to detail, organization and being on my toes at all times. I worked for this agency on and off for 8 years.
Diversity of positions, friendly staff
Secretary (Former Employee), Encino, CAMarch 19, 2014
Pros: satisfactory preparation of job assignments
Cons: did not lead to permanent a position
I held various temporary clerical and administrative positions with Stivers Staffing Inc., Most of the temporary positions were two to three weeks in length with a variety of great companies in my area.

Stivers Staffing Inc consistently informed me well in advanced, of upcoming job assignments with detailed information on my job duties and responsibilities – more... that matched my skill level and appropriate pay.

This company is well established and very professional. – less
Very fun place to work
Associate (Former Employee), Kansas City, Mo.March 2, 2014
I was placed in several different companies. I excelled in every company I was placed. I enjoyed my time at this company.
N/A
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 11, 2014
I was employed at several companies working with Strivers. Overall my experiences with the several companies were pleasureable.
valuable office experience
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 6, 2014
multiple assignments providing opportunities for excellent experience in a variety of office settings
productive place
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
GREAT PLACE TO WORK. YOU CAN UTILIZE ALL YOUR SKILLS.AND GROW WITH THE COMPANY
Temporary job that didn't last very long
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 9, 2013
Aswered incoming calls regarding a recall on a medication.
Great Staffing Firm
Administrative Assistant- Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 8, 2013
Fast placement and very willing to assist with job search assistance.
Stivers Staffing
Closing Auditor (Former Employee), Denver, COOctober 15, 2013
Pros: kept busy
This was just a contract job. Had a great manager and enjoyed working with the people there.
Temporary administrative role for plant manager and supervisors.
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOSeptember 6, 2013
Pros: laid back work environment.
Cons: temporary, so work is not always guaranteed.
Answered any customer inquiries via phone, email, or face-to-face and directed disputes to the correct manager. Created and updated logs to keep track of employee work and attendance. Opened mail daily and logged utility bills and directed to finance or procurement to be paid. Maintained general office duties (order supplies, inventory, mail). Created – more... spreadsheets and word documents. – less
Temporary Service
Customer service representative (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 5, 2013
They found me a long term assignment at Bodek and Rhodes where I've learned a lot about wholesale. My co-workers were great the management team was proffestional.
Customer Ser Rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 4, 2013
Answered incoming and outgoing phone calls for 8 hrs. This was not a permanent position.
Extreamely pleased with this temp agency
Data Entry (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 29, 2013
Pros: great people to work for
Cons: i need constant hours of work
Management is always pleasant and doing their best to fit you into a position as soon as possible. By far the best agency I have been a part of.
medical recptionist
Office Receptionist (Former Employee), St. Charels MOAugust 27, 2013
I used a temp service that was looking for a medical recptionist for internist office is St. Charles MO. My duties included answer phone calls, and schedule appotintments.

1 2 3

About Stivers Staffing Services, Inc.

THE MARK OF EXCELLENCE Stivers, the oldest national temporary personnel service in the nation, is a one-stop staffing company – Read more