- Manage the day to day business of the Company’s office
- Manage the Company’s day to day Human Resource requirements of the business and maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Manage and administer the ‘on-boarding’ and orientation of new employees and ensure that each new employee enjoys an excellent experience
- Maintain and manage the Employee Benefits Program and liaise with both the benefits provider and our Benefits Agent
- Assist the President and CEO and General Manager with day to day requirements, as requested and as deemed necessary
- Manage internal and external communication in accordance with the directions and guidance of the President and CEO and the General Manager
- Arrange company functions as requested
- Ensure Company clients and guests are treated well and the premises are presentable at all times
- Assist in maintaining the Company’s client data base using Outlook Business Contact Manager
- Become the Company’s resident expert in the use of Outlook Business Contact Manager and provide training to other employees as required
- Arrange travel
- Assist in coordinating any trade shows
- Participate in management discussions when requested
- Take and distribute minutes of meetings when requested
- Assist in the development and publication of Company sales literature and brochures
- Assist in the interview process when requested
- Make recommendations to the President and CEO and the General Manager regarding the company’s planning and participation in Social Media
- Assist in the development of presentations as required by the President & CEO and the General Manager
- Any other duties that may be required, as defined by the President and CEO and the General Manager
- Organizes and tracks HR information including, but not limited to, vacations, performance, wages, and training.
- Developing and maintaining Company policies and proper training and acknowledgement with all staff is being conducted and signed off.
- Reporting monthly presentation for staff turnover, hiring needs, quit or terminated reason for leaving.
- Manages and maintaining of Company’s communication devices, phones, cell phones, laptops
- Manages and maintaining of Company’s signing authorization for company devices, alarm pass codes, etc.
Stimline, based in Calgary, Canada and Kristiansand, Norway, is a supplier of wireline and coiled tubing equipment serving a variety of...