- Management training and experience in medical field
- Experience as a trainer AND / OR in a supervisory role
- A good understanding of IT, be up to date on new technologies
- Be up to date with the laws and regulations in the medical environment
- Excellent observation and organization skills
- A flexible, autonomous, creative person
- A person who motivates and leads people to action
- Likes to be at the heart of change
- Provides first contact for processing of employee requests
- Maintains the schedule for employees; adjusts schedules by addressing the needs of the medical staff and the clinic
- Communicates with various partners of the organization (government, suppliers, other clinics).
- Works closely with the management concerning various topics: hiring, schedules, holidays, training, policies, evaluations, terminations, etc.
- Produces reports on the functioning of the organization, as needed.
- Is familiar with the responsibilities of the medical receptionists and is able to perform them, if need be.
- Observes and analyzes the needs for efficiency of the GMF
- Proposes and implements action plans to increase the efficiency
- Works individually with each of the parties involved (doctors, nurses and receptionists);
- Provides training to those involved on: procedures, forms, methods, regulations (ordonnances collectives, required documents, etc.).
- Follows up and ensures the maintenance of a high level of efficiency in the GMF
Indeed - 10 months ago
We are a clinic without appointment, that employs about 30 general medicine doctors. Friendly environment, excellent location. Free parking...