The Sales Associate is responsible for providing outstanding customer service as per company standards, working with a Point of Sale (POS) system, generating sales, merchandising and general upkeep of the store’s cleanliness and appearance.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting, acknowledging and re-approaching every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service;
- Keeping informed on the most current promotions and advertisements;
- Assisting in merchandising, displays and maintenance of the store’s cleanliness;
- Replenishing merchandise, monitoring floor stock and processing shipments;
- Directing customers in locating merchandise;
- Processing cash/credit/debit purchases at register using a Point of Sale (POS) system;
- Adhering to all company policies per the employee manual;
- Comply with policy and regulations as per the company’s employee manual with regards to integrity and loss prevention.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Manager or Assistant Manager.
- 1 year of retail or customer service experience;
- Excellent customer service abilities;
- Outgoing and able to communicate with associates and customers;
- Friendly disposition and positive attitude;
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods, climb a ladder and to move and handle boxes of merchandise (weighing up to 30 pounds) and fixtures throughout the store, which entails lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above;
Sticky's Candy sells Nostalgia. Drop in to any of our stores and let us take you back in time with the candies you remember. We also sell a...