Stewart Weir is a diverse surveying and engineering company with a reputation that dates back as far as 1912. Our Alberta based consulting firm knows what it takes to succeed in the marketplace while supporting an outstanding team of professionals.
- To assist in the collecting of survey data for land development projects.
- Organization and housekeeping of tools, equipment and materials at project sites and in crew vehicles.
- Participate and assist with safety meetings, hazard assessments and safe work procedures.
- Work sites will be industrial and/or construction related.
- Exciting, adventurous and challenging career.
- Advancement opportunities within a growing and stable company.
- Secure work- year round
- Excellent earning potential, overtime after 8 hours per day
- Competitive pay, benefits and subsistence.
- Related field experience and/ or education in surveying an asset however training may be provided for ideal candidate.
- A proven ability to work out-of-doors for extended periods, performing physically demanding work, in all elements.
- Work related references required
- Position based out of Cold Lake- however must have the ability and willingness to travel for extended periods occassionally (up to 21 days) with long work hours.
- ATV experience and valid driver’s license.
As the selected candidate you are a hardworking and ambitious individual- you take the initiative and wish to advance your career with a company that recognizes dedication and commitment.
*All candidates being considered for a safety sensitive positions at Stewart Weir will be subject to a drug and alcohol test. Employment is condition of a negative result.
For more information about Stewart Weir please visit www.swg.ca
Indeed - 9 months ago