Stewart Weir is a diverse surveying and engineering company with a reputation that dates back as far as 1912. Our Alberta based consulting firm knows what it takes to succeed in the marketplace while supporting an outstanding team of professionals.
Records & Information Management Coordinator
Information is a key and valuable asset at Stewart Weir, from a business management perspective and because most of our products and services to our clients are various forms of data and information in themselves. Managing information effectively and thereby minimizing risk to the organization requires enterprise-wide adherence to sound records and information management (RIM) policies and practices.
Under the general supervision of the Quality Manager, the Records and Information Management (RIM) Coordinator is responsible for the building and development of the official Stewart Weir records and information management program, in keeping with corporate business strategy and objectives, and the requirements of the Quality Management System (QMS) and applicable standards or legislation. The records and information management (RIM) program includes all media types and throughout the full record life cycle from creation to disposition.
- Technical diploma or degree with a focus in Records Management, Information Management, Library Science, Legal Studies or other related field.
- Five (5) years of records or information management experience.
- Experience with the building and implementation of a Records Management program preferred.
- Two (2) years of experience providing administration and technical support to users of an electronic document/records management system.
- Certified Records Manager (CRM) , or other RIM certifications an asset.
- Membership in ARMA and/or ICRM preferred
- Valid driver’s license preferred.
For more information about Stewart Weir please visit www.swg.ca