Stewart Weir is a diverse surveying and engineering company with a reputation that dates back as far as 1912. Our Alberta based consulting firm knows what it takes to succeed in the marketplace while supporting an outstanding team of professionals.
Stewart Weir is looking to grow their team with an experienced Project Manager for our Industrial Division based in Sherwood Park, Alberta. This is a full-time, permanent position. If you thrive on variety and exposure to the challenges of long-term industrial projects, then this could be the job for you. Duties would include the following:
- Ensure industrial construction projects are completed safely, on-time, and on-budget;
- Manage/coordinate all aspects of service delivery for assigned projects.
- Prepare proposals, track costs, invoicing.
- Oversee field staff - direct/participate/facilitate their career development plans, safety training, and required technical training.
- Direct/assist our Equipment Coordinator re major equipment acquisitions as required for field operations staff and the project.
- Develop, maintain, and update Industrial Department procedures, work instructions, and forms as required.
- 3 to 5 years construction and/or industrial survey experience, previous work experience in an industrial survey firm an asset.
- Post-secondary diploma in a related field (e.g., CET) an asset, or a suitable combination of education and experience.
- Strong technical skills to interpret, manipulate and analyze data and produce reports;
- Proficiency in MS Windows environment with intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel.
- Knowledge/experience with AutoCAD drafting software and civil design software.
- Thrive in fast-paced environment.
For more information about Stewart Weir please visit www.swg.ca
Please quote posting #263
Stewart Weir & Co. makes the transition from partnership to limited company. It officially becomes Stewart Weir & Co. Ltd., and...