Stewart Weir is a diverse surveying and engineering company with a reputation that dates back as far as 1912. Our Alberta based consulting firm knows what it takes to succeed in the marketplace while supporting an outstanding team of professionals.
Project Directors, A.L.S. - Bonnyville, Lethbridge, Calgary, Grande Prairie and Sherwood Park
Your professional goals are essential to our success. Stewart Weir aims to provide continuous learning, a rewarding work experience and industry leading benefits and compensation.
Stewart Weir is currently seeking to fill Alberta Land Surveyor/Geomatics Project Director positions within all of our established and growing Geomatics Departments.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and manage projects on behalf of clients.
- Assemble teams and timelines for the delivery of project requirements.
- Manage projects on behalf of clients.
- Train and mentor field staff and office staff in the proper execution of projects.
- Liaise and correspond with clients and contractors.
- Meet project deadlines and complete projects on time and within budget.
- Identify project issues and present alternatives to the client to facilitate resolution.
- Post-secondary education (degree or diploma) from a recognized Geomatics program.
- Professional Land Surveyor designation.
- Five years of related project management experience.
- Experience in specification writing, legal survey estimating, contract preparation, contract administration and project management.
For more information regarding Stewart Weir, please visit www.swg.ca
We are an equal opportunity employer offering exceptional opportunities, continuous learning and competitive compensation packages. We believe teamwork is what makes us successful, and we take time to celebrate these successes with our employees.
Stewart Weir & Co. makes the transition from partnership to limited company. It officially becomes Stewart Weir & Co. Ltd., and...