Reporting to the Field Services Manager, the Equipment/Fleet Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Equipment Coordinator with all of the daily functions of a busy and growing department.
Duties will include:
- Assist with acquisition, assignment, maintenance, calibration and related records for all operational field equipment.
- Organize warehouse including storage of equipment and materials required for field operations.
- Ensure field staff are equipped with all required personal protective gear and equipment.
- Monitor required materials in the warehouse and coordinates with Equipment Coordinator to ensure required material stock is in hand.
- Min. one year experience in a warehouse environment and previous survey experience an asset.
- Valid class 5 driver's license with a clean abstract.
- Must be able to work 7:30-4:30 with flexibility to respond to situations that occur outside of normal working hours.
- Strong organizational skills and technical aptitude.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Applicants may be subject to drug and alcohol testing.
- This position is physically demanding and requires the ability to stand and walk for extended periods. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis.