Stewart Weir is a diverse surveying and engineering company with a reputation that dates back as far as 1912. Our Alberta based consulting firm knows what it takes to succeed in the marketplace while supporting an outstanding team of professionals.
Reporting to the Field Services Manager, the Equipment/Fleet Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Equipment Coordinator with all of the daily functions of a busy and growing department.
Duties will include:
- Assist with acquisition, assignment, maintenance, calibration and related records for all operational field equipment.
- Organize warehouse including storage of equipment and materials required for field operations.
- Monitor required materials in the warehouse and coordinates with Equipment Coordinator to ensure required material stock is in hand.
- Min. one year experience in a warehouse environment and previous survey experience an asset.
- Valid class 5 driver's license with a clean abstract.
- Must be able to work 7:30-4:30 with flexibility to respond to situations that occur outside of normal working hours.
- Strong organizational skills and technical aptitude.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Applicants may be subject to drug and alcohol testing.
- This position is physically demanding and requires the ability to stand and walk for extended periods. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis.
- Great corporate culture, very team orientated and friendly environment
- Opportuniyy for advancement
- Excellent benefits program which includes a health spending account
- Rewarding and challenging projects
- Stable and permanent full-time employment
For more information visit www.swg.ca
Indeed - 14 months ago