Job Description/ Duties:
- Organize, establish and maintain the filing system for Community Infrastructure, Transportation Infrastructure, and Excel spreadsheet file index.
- Report to Project Directors and staff for various administrative duties.
- Assist in formatting of proposals and creation of documents.
- Taking minutes for a variety of meetings.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- High School Diploma.
- Related post secondary education is an asset.
- 1 - 2 years of previous experience.
- Strong PC skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, communication, and file management skills are required.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to remain focused and work efficiently and effectively in a fast paced environment under tight timeframes.
Location: Sherwood Park, AB
Job Type: one-year term (Maternity Leave). This is a temporary full time position for a Maternity Leave from January 2013 to March 2014. Due to company growth there is the possibility of the position becoming permanent. Benefits offered.
Please visit www.swg.ca for more information,
Stewart Weir & Co. makes the transition from partnership to limited company. It officially becomes Stewart Weir & Co. Ltd., and Charlie Weir...