Job Description/ Duties:
- Organize, establish and maintain the filing system for Community Infrastructure, Transportation Infrastructure, and Excel spreadsheet file index.
- Report to Project Directors and staff for various administrative duties.
- Assist in formatting of proposals and creation of documents.
- Taking minutes for a variety of meetings.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- High School Diploma.
- Related post secondary education is an asset.
- 1 - 2 years of previous experience.
- Strong PC skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, communication, and file management skills are required.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to remain focused and work efficiently and effectively in a fast paced environment under tight timeframes.
Location: Sherwood Park, AB
Job Type: one-year term (Maternity Leave). This is a temporary full time position for a Maternity Leave from January 2013 to March 2014. Due to company growth there is the possibility of the position becoming permanent. Benefits offered.
Please visit www.swg.ca for more information,
Indeed - 20 months ago