Your professional goals are essential to our success. Stewart Weir aims to provide continuous learning, a wide variety of projects and technologies, a rewarding work experience and industry leading benefits and compensation.
- Provide field and office support on major projects; required to perform Data Processing, Digital Mapping, Surveying, GPS, CAD Microsurvey, Excel and Design Work.
- Applicant must maintain a strong technological knowledge base and be able to maintain a high level of production.
- Individual must be task orientated, in compliance with standards and
- Creating new geomatics solutions using emerging technologies. Contribute to complex multi-disciplined projects as part of an integrated team.
- Graduate of a Geomatics or Civil Engineering Technology program at a recognized institution or equivalent.
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be able to use digital field information and read field notes
- Knowledge of surveying, drafting, global navigation satellite systems, map projections, civil 3D design, control survey, MicroSurvey, web programming, digital mapping, terrain modeling, Word, Excel and technical communications.
- Must be able to work with both junior and senior staff to develop and maintain strong technical knowledge and a high level of production
- Knowledge and use of Civil 3D is a requirement