- Provide field and office support on major pipeline projects; required to perform Data Processing, GIS, Digital Mapping, Surveying, GPS, CAD Microsurvey, Excel and Design Work.
- Applicant must maintain a strong technological knowledge base and be able to maintain a high level of production.
- Individual must be task orientated, in compliance with standards and
- Creating new geomatics solutions using emerging technologies. Contribute to complex multi-disciplined projects as part of an integrated team.
- Graduate of a Geomatics Engineering Technology program at a recognized institution or equivalent. Mapping and GIS major preferred
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be able to use digital field information and read field notes
- Knowledge of surveying, drafting, global navigation satellite systems, spatial databases, map projections, civil 3D design, control survey, MicroSurvey, web programming, digital mapping, digital cartography, terrain modeling, ArcGIS, Word, Excel and technical communications.
- Must be able to work with both junior and senior staff to develop and maintain strong technical knowledge and a high level of production
- Knowledge and use of Civil 3D is a requirement
Indeed - 8 months ago