STEWART TITLE

STEWART TITLE Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good company to work for
Trust Account Clerk (Former Employee), Riverside, CAMay 28, 2014
Pros: family oriented company
Cons: shrinkage of office personnel
Typical day was making sure all funds go to the proper account and making sure both escrow and title have knowledge. Also making sure that payoffs are aware for proper distribution of funds. Learning process was quick and received promotion immediately. Management was always there in need of either job or home. Made sure employees enjoyed their positions – more... within the company. Loved my co-workers and employment there became family oriented. Hardest part of job was the the dissolution of our department. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people, and the work and the fun things the company did as a group in our office. – less
...
Systems Analyst / Project Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 19, 2014
They sell home owners refinance and mortgage titles. Nice area of town.
Great place to work and be part of the community
Escrow Coordinator (Former Employee), Denver, COMay 19, 2014
Pros: good health insurance
Cons: stressful at times
Preparation of company closing documents and lender HUDs for real estate closings for commercial and residential properties in different counties.

In all the years in the real estate industry managing files, clients and lenders. Understanding the clients needs and wants. Having successful closings from first time home buyers and the seasoned seller – more... and buyers.

Management changed over the years with the changing economy.

Co-workers are a great team and all worked together when needed.

Having closings that the clients were stressed and unhappy.

Seeing first time home buyers excited about their future investment and the satisfaction of a great closing I had worked on in depth for months and years. – less
No the best employer
Loss Mitigation Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 16, 2014
Working at Stewart title there was absolutely no room for growth. The job culture was stressful, the employer was concerned about quantity over quality.
N/A
National Relocation Coordinator (Current Employee), Frisco, TXMay 13, 2014
Need more advancement opportunities. The salary should compensate the required work for the job.
Good environment
Principal BA / Software Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 13, 2014
Pros: management really take care of there people
Very nice place to work, friendly coworkers and if you do your job...you succeed
Fast paced environment.
National Relocation Coordinator (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 5, 2014
Enjoyable place to work, but minimal pay raises. Many lateral moves. Management promotes friends.
Good
Systems Administrator (Current Employee), houston, texasMay 1, 2014
I have been working here for 5 years now. Very busy, lots of work to be done.
Good company.
Fun Work Environment
Relocation Coordinator (Former Employee), Fulshear, TXApril 30, 2014
Liked the people that I worked with. Everyone worked as a team to get things done proficiently.
Stewart
Escrow Processor (Former Employee), Coppell, TX.April 23, 2014
Great place to work, team atmosphere. I would go into work, start up the computer, check email and then organize your work for the day starting with what has the highest priority or the quickest deadline.
Was a good place to work when I was there
Escrow Officers' Assistant (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARApril 7, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: new upper management
They cared about their workers and the people was great! I miss that place. Christmas bonus and room to grow.
great place to work.
Title Assistant (Former Employee), Glendale, CAMarch 25, 2014
I enjoyed my time working at Stewart and will always have remember all who contributed to the success of the company
overall a great company to work for.
Quality Control Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 27, 2014
A typical day at Stewart good be very relaxing and very tedious and redundant. Very little supervision overall it was ok.
Productive and fun place to work
Residential and Builder title examiner (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: overall great company
Cons: can't think of one. again, regret leaving this company
I should have never left this company. Great corporate culture. Good benefits!
Enjoyed the time I worked at Stewart Title!
Escrow Assistant (Former Employee), Auburn, CAJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: being noticed for doing a good job
Cons: need to fit in breaks and lunches
It seems as once 8am struck at opening at Stewart Title to me it was like the stock market went crazy. The phones start ringing, clients came in for signings, emails to respond to, and the list goes on!

This is the action I seem to thrive on. I like all the action that takes place in this type of work.

I refreshed my escrow skills when I was back – more... at Stewart in May of 2013. Co workers were easy to work with. There was no hardest part of the job, you just learn all the time.

The most enjoyable was having recordings and clients come in to pick up checks or keys to their new home, and how excited they are. Not only that the comments they make of how happy they are and how we did a great job!! – less
Awesome job to work for
Document Shooter (Former Employee), chicago ilJanuary 25, 2014
Pros: hour lunch, home before rush hour
Cons: n/a
Worked in a area that typically was closed off to the general public was able to finish all duties on a timely basis environment was fun fast paced and busy all the time
Always fear of lay offs
Contractor (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: location
Cons: layoffs, some positions are very uncompetitve in pay
Rules are constantly changing. Management shows favoritism. No reward for exceptional work performance, and the constant rumors of layoffs make this a stressful place to work.
Loved the atmosphere!
"Receptionist/Secretary/Escrow Assistant" (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CANovember 21, 2013
Stewart Title opened the door! And I was so happy they did!
I had so much fun there! I won the "Magnificant Service" and the "Employee of the Year" AWARD! Great times!
Reputation and Experience!
Escrow Officer-Branch Manager (Former Employee), League City, TXOctober 28, 2013
Wonderful company to work for and to trust with your closings!
Company offers training to facilitate the constant changes in job description
Loss Mitigation Document Review (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 8, 2013
Management are diverse -Be able to change job description with a moment's notice

1 2 3

About STEWART TITLE

Stewart Information Services is happy to have a place in that mountain of papers to sign whenever real estate changes hands. The – Read more