Since its incorporation in 1935, Stevenson & Hunt has become one of Canada’s largest independent brokerage and consulting firms. With offices in London, Cambridge, Waterloo, Toronto, and Ottawa, Stevenson & Hunt offers a wide variety of risk management services, insurance and financial products:
Þ Commercial insurance
Þ Surety bond service
Þ Employee benefit plans
Þ Pension and retirement programs
Þ Financial services
Þ Home and automobile insurance for individuals and groups
We are seeking a Commercial Client Service Broker. The successful candidate will provide assistance to Account Executives with respect to the book of business, provide service to clients and liaise with insurance companies, demonstrate the ability to work confidently in a fast-paced environment, and will be an effective communicator with both clients and staff. Your positive outlook and professionalism are prerequisites to work with our dynamic team.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for handling the day-to-day client file activity on behalf of the Account Manager and/or Account Executive
- Receive inbound calls
- Maintain organized up to date client files
- Processing of all documents
- Coordinate initial renewal review at least 120 days prior to renewal date
- Provide exceptional ongoing service to clients
- Provide updated file information for renewal and re-marketing when necessary
- Obtain required continuing education hours
- RIBO License required
- CAIB, CIP designations an asset
- Minimum 3 years Commercial insurance experience
- Prior underwriting experience an asset
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task between a variety of tasks, projects, and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work well with minimum supervision in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Powerbroker and/or PolicyWorks an asset
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, customer service and time management skills
Stevenson & Hunt offers a competitive compensation package and a superior work environment. If you are results-driven and looking to work with an exceptional team, please email your resume in confidence to Human Resources and include the job code “IN-CSB-0913LON” in the subject line.
For more information about Stevenson & Hunt, visit our website at www.sthunt.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or agency inquiries please.