Ready to be part of a Winning Organization?
SRG is an award winning workforce development company recognized for professionalism, innovation, unique approach and business savvy. SRG is proud to be celebrating 24 years of expertise in human resource solutions including staffing, professional search and recruitment, employee assessments and HR consulting.
Are you passionate about providing high quality customer service and building relationships?
Do you like working with people; would you like to help them get a career?
Are you an ‘out-of-the-box thinker’ when it comes to problem solving?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity.
We are looking for a highly motivated; team orientated Customer Service focused individual to join our Stratford team.
Qualifications for this role:
- Secondary School diploma
- Completion of one or two year college with a Business related diploma an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong customer service focus
- Supervisory experience an asset
- Thrive in a fast paced environment where multi-tasking and prioritizing is necessary
- Receive, analyze and fulfill Client requests
- Client file and database management
- Management of Team Members
- Initiation of and any necessary follow-up communication with Clients and Team Members
- Share cell phone and after hour duties
- Comprehensive company paid benefit package
- Training program to help you master your role and ongoing coaching to ensure your success
- Career advancement opportunities
- Rewards success and challenges you to grow
- Encourages entrepreneurial spirit
- Committee involvement
- Having fun is a company value
If you are interested in applying to this exciting opportunity please send your resume and cover letter.
Accommodation is available in all aspects of the recruitment process. If accommodation is required applicants should make this known in advance.
We thank all who apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted