Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club currently owns and operates a chain of 18 health and fitness facilities, with our corporate head offices located in Richmond.
We are currently seeking a Systems Administrator / IT Support Technician. This role will be based out of our Richmond head office.
- Provide desktop, network, and business systems support for staff, electronically and over the phone
- Set up and maintain network services and processes (MS Server / Exchange / Active Directory; file and print; web; storage; security; antivirus; backup and recovery; VMWare)
- Install, monitor, diagnose, repair, maintain, and upgrade desktop hardware, software, and peripherals
- Provide advice and training to clients
- Record and track support requests using helpdesk ticket system
- Evening/weekend hours will be periodically required in order to perform service outside of normal operating hours
- 5+ years’ experience in systems administration / IT support
- Associate’s degree in Information Technology or a related field
- Certifications: MCSA or MCSE that covers Server 2008 or 2012 and Exchange 2010 or 2013
- In-depth knowledge of MS Windows Server, Exchange, Active Directory
- Good understanding of networking, security, and backup/recovery procedures
- Familiarity with business applications and systems: POS, Accounting, CRM, document management, reporting
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills; capable of training users in applications and Windows fundamentals, and writing basic documentation
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
- Thorough knowledge of PC hardware and peripherals; ability to troubleshoot hardware problems
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Excellent organization, written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver's license
Salary and benefits will be competitive.
If you feel you possess the above qualifications, and would like the opportunity to work in a fast paced and exciting organization please submit your resume, and cover letter
We thank all candidates for applying; however only successful applicants will be contacted.