Payroll & Benefits Administrator
Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club currently owns and operates a chain of 17 health and fitness facilities and is looking to further expand and grow its business here in the lower mainland.
Our new Richmond head office, located near our Steve Nash Sports Club, is currently seeking a full-time Payroll & Benefits Administrator to join our Payroll team.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, this position will be responsible for supporting the timely and accurate pay of our 900 employees.
Salary and benefits will be competitive.
Deadline for submissions: April 03, 2013
Are you a stickler for detail and enjoy working with numbers? We have just the opportunity you are looking for!!
- Maintain employee payroll & benefit records
- Work with both Kronos and ADP to support the processing of semi-monthly payroll
- Ensure vacation tracking and other benefits are accurately maintained
- Provide payroll information and support to employees
- Support monthly reconciliation process
- Issue ROEs and respond to Service Canada audit inquiries
- Assists with annual T4 processing
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- 2-3 or more years related payroll and benefits experience
- Post-secondary education in related field
- Experience with deductions, remittances
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to investigate, analyze and resolve issues
- PCP certification with Canadian Payroll Association is preferred
- Working knowledge of Kronos and ADP is a definite asset
- Customer service oriented
- Strong written and oral communication skills
If you feel you possess the above qualifications, and would like the opportunity to work in a fast paced and exciting organization please submit your resume right away.
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume; however only successful applicants will be contacted.