Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club currently owns and operates a chain of 18 health and fitness facilities and is looking to further expand and grow its business here in the lower mainland.
Our new Richmond head office, located adjacent to our Steve Nash Sports Club, is currently seeking a full-time Office Administrator to join our team.
- Ensure the efficient operation of the office
- Operate the front desk switchboard and incoming guests
- Take member payments at reception and manage some payment posting
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing couriers in a timely manner
- Provide administrative support to managerial staff
- Other clerical work as time and skills permit
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a high volume and fast paced environment
- Professional phone manner and exceptional customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong computer skills with competency in Outlook, Excel and Word
- Exceptional organizational skills, accuracy and multi-tasking ability
- Demonstrate maturity and able to act with discretion and excellent judgement is a must
- Must be a team player with a “can do” attitude
Salary and benefits will be competitive. Deadline for submissions: January 31st, 2012.
We thank all applicants for interest in this role however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club is a leading provider of fitness facilities, offering state of the art equipment, best in class...