Steve Nash Fitness World and Sports Clubs currently own and operate 18 clubs in Vancouver and Victoria and are poised for additional growth.
We are currently seeking a talented District Manager to join the Steve Nash team. We are seeking a professional that has strong leadership experience at a district level. We are looking for someone that has experience in senior management and consultative sales. The ideal candidate will have experience in multi-unit sales, hiring and training and setting targets.
- Driving sales by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training sales and service employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Responsible for top line sales budgets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Driving sales through staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, sales, service, and operations information; identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
- Maintains quality sales and service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related sales results as needed.
- 5+ years’ experience in Management
- 7+ years’ experience in Customer Service
- Experience in coaching/motivating groups
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills. Able to generate, maintain & demonstrate a friendly, enthusiastic & positive attitude.
- Ability to observe/analyze people and reports and identify business solutions
- Leadership skills
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Office
- Compensation is based on salary, commissions, and bonus
- Extended medical / dental after 6 months full-time employment
- Access to state-of-the-art fitness facilities and services
- Work in an environment that is fun, healthy and rewarding
If you feel you possess the above qualifications, and would like the opportunity to work in a fast paced and exciting organization please submit your resume, and cover letter
Steve Nash Fitness World and Sports Club is B.C.’s premier gym destination. With 18 locations around the Lower Mainland we are...