Steve Nash Fitness World and Sports Clubs currently own and operate 18 clubs in Vancouver and Victoria and are poised for additional growth.
We are currently seeking a talented District Manager to join the Steve Nash team. We are seeking a professional that has strong leadership experience at a district level. We are looking for someone that has experience in senior management and consultative sales. The ideal candidate will have experience in multi-unit sales, hiring and training and setting targets.
- Driving sales by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training sales and service employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Responsible for top line sales budgets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Driving sales through staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, sales, service, and operations information; identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
- Maintains quality sales and service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related sales results as needed.
- 5+ years’ experience in Management
- 7+ years’ experience in Customer Service
- Experience in coaching/motivating groups
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills. Able to generate, maintain & demonstrate a friendly, enthusiastic & positive attitude.
- Ability to observe/analyze people and reports and identify business solutions
- Leadership skills
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Office
- Compensation is based on salary, commissions, and bonus
- Extended medical / dental after 6 months full-time employment
- Access to state-of-the-art fitness facilities and services
- Work in an environment that is fun, healthy and rewarding
If you feel you possess the above qualifications, and would like the opportunity to work in a fast paced and exciting organization please submit your resume, and cover letter
Indeed - 7 months ago
Steve Nash Fitness World and Sports Club is B.C.’s premier gym destination. With 18 locations around the Lower Mainland we are...