Are you a recent business grad or recently unemployed & looking for a dynamic position in a team environment? Are you passionate about a healthy lifestyle?
Internet Project Facilitator - StepsCount
Location: Deep River, Ontario
Posted: January 1st 2013
StepsCount is recruiting for a newly created term position: Internet Project Facilitator
The Internet Project Facilitators primary responsibility is for daily operations of our custom web-based platforms and customer service interfaces. This includes our shipping interface, our customer step logging platform, our websites and internet based administration panels. In addition, there is an office support and sales component to this position - a role every member of our dynamic team shares : -)
Do you have...
1. a great attitude with a solution orientated, enthusiastic approach to challenges?
2. strong verbal & written communication skills? (French is considered an asset!)
3. creative thinking, strong interpersonal & organizational/time management skills?
4. a minimum of an academic high-school diploma with experience in an office setting
or a post-secondary diploma with an emphasis on business/admin or computers?
5. a strong comfort with windows based operation systems including Microsoft Office Suite?
6. a willingness to explore & learn new software and computer programs?
7. a willingness to travel to conferences/meetings occasionally?
(Familiarity with web/print multimedia tools such as Photoshop/Illustrator would also be an asset!)
This is a full time position, 37.5 hours per week. Start Date: Immediately.
It is a contract term of 4 months initially with an opportunity for extension for an additional 8 months &/or a permanent position.
Learn more about us at www.StepsCount.com
Deadline for submission of a letter of application & resume is January 10th