Your role is to meet with interested Brides during scheduled appointment times to showcase Stephita's invitation collection and guide her in choosing the "right" invitation for her needs and budget (i.e. design, colors, font, ribbon colors, layout, etc.)
- Work two weekday evenings (3-4 hrs), Saturday's (6-8 hrs), and Sundays
- Posses a strong ability to sell to and service various kinds of clientele (mostly above average to higher end brides to be)
- Memorize and keenly know all of Stephita Wedding Invitation's collection, designs, color pairings, possible design changes, upgrade options and costs to help brides through the appointment
- Strong Customer service, sales & design skills; patience is a 'must' for our Invitation Design Consultant
- Possesses a flare for colors and a good taste for fashion --pairing ribbon/paper colors together
- Intelligent, responsible, and a proven track record for integrity
- Ability to use Internet explorer, MS Office and e-mail
- Enthusiastic and upbeat mannerism is a plus
- College or University undergraduate degree/diploma (preferred)
Training: $11/hr will require ~20-25 hrs of training before applicant is hired
Starting Hired Rate: $12 - $17/hr
TO APPLY: Interested applicants please send your resume and a brief introduction about yourself
Company Website: www.stephita.com
Stephita Wedding Invitations offers a wide variety of unique and elegant, handmade and customized invitations and stationary. Our Company has been under operation for 11 years; founded by "a bride" and her best friend. Stephita Wedding Invitations has over 100+ designs in their invitations collection alone and offers a variety of other accessories including menus, programs, place cards, thank you cards, and favors.
Stephita Wedding Invitations offers a wide variety of unique and elegant, handmade and customized invitations and...