Our client is a Retirement/Long Term care Facility, looking to fill a vacant, full time housekeeping aid position.
Drawing on their extraordinary organizational and communication skills, the successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assisting in providing adequate nutrition, providing meals and nourishment and feeding to those residents as needed;
- Assisting with personal hygiene, bathing and dressing, and care of the body;
- Ensuring the privacy and dignity of the residents are protected at all times, while assisting them to meet basic needs in a gentle, courteous and respectful manner;
- Assisting residents to maintain mobility and to transfer safely;
- Assisting residents to participate in the social and recreational activities of their choice, as well as in care decisions and choices;
- Performing and recording specific nursing procedures, as directed by the Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse;
- Performing other related duties as assigned;
Successful candidates must provide a current criminal record check and vulnerable sector search.
All natural and Organic Food processing bakery, factory