About the Role:
- Manage all aspects of tenant activities in a timely manner, ensuring the quality of tenants are kept up to par
- Coordinate and manage tenant moves
- Meet with team members, senior management, vendors and tenants regularly to implement necessary improvements
- Assisting with receivables and ensuring reduction of delinquent accounts
- Supporting with the budget details
- Work collaboratively with leasing group
- 5 years experience in a property management role with senior level responsibilities
- Real Estate License, RPA, or CPM designation is an asset
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and lead team members
- Excellent negotiation skills with diplomacy and patience
Indeed - 6 months ago
STEP STAFFING & RECRUITING connects employers with top talent!
STEP delivers guaranteed results specializing in the following areas:...