Stemcell Technologies Inc Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Senior Research Technologist (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC23 January 2018
Great place for new grads, especially science grads looking for lab and sales positions. The new lab space is beautiful, and you can learn a lot as a first job.
work / life balance
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC5 December 2017
Friendly faces and Friendly people until things hit the fan. Too many cooks in the kitchen, people have their habits and hard to change that. work / life balance is good.
Not bad
Intern (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC20 April 2017
Working as a co-op student I was expecting more coaching and developing from my superior. The office is great and the people have also been very nice.
Great culture with motivated, bright ppl
Account Manager/Technical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC28 January 2017
- this company strives for excellence in what they do - the products they develop, the way they treat their customers and staff.
- great place for graduates in the life science industry.
- learnt alot about sales and the business side of science at this company.
- great place to work with motived staff and great managment.
Team work
Manufacturing Technician (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC7 January 2016
Team work activities and motivated team members. The employees have passion for process improvement. Opportunity for growth if you are a scientist or having science background. Overall, this is a great company to work with.
Team work
Manufacturing Technician (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC5 September 2015
Great people to work with. Team work spirit and people passion to support research and development. If you have passion for research and developing new process, then STEMCELL is a good platform for it.
Company with a very friendly atmosphere, dedicated to scientific research, and equipment production and sales.
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC7 August 2015
Very comfortable place to work in regards to the friendliness of everyone in the company, no matter where they are placed in the hierarchy.
Work hours are stable, usually with the choices of 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, or 10am-6pm, but depending on your situation and department you also have the choice of 6am-2pm, 7am-3pm, or 11am-7pm.
As an office assistant, the worst part of the job would be that the projects I work on would be quite tedious, but the environment and convenience of the hours and pay made it worth it.
Extremely understanding managers, always focus on health first if you're having any struggles.
Fast-paced work environment with opportunity for development (mostly self-taught)
Marketing Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC2 February 2014
I have had the opportunity to work with multiple corporate departments as well as external groups such as vendors and our corporate law firm.

Over the years I have developed advanced skills using Salesforce.com, ELOQUA, and Excel.

The most enjoyable part of my job is that I can work with my team members to apply our technical skills to resolve technical issues and provide technical assistance to Sales reps, Marketing colleagues, and departmental project teams.
Pros
Opportunity to develop my team and present on strategies for process improvements
Cons
Job structure
Young company with a great work environment
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC23 April 2013
Very upbeat office environment and everyone shared a hard working mentality. Learned how to prioritize revenue generating tasks and the necessary steps to complete the sales cycle. Lots of attention and support was provided by management. Learning and improvement was highly encouraged. The hardest part of the job was prospecting. The most enjoyable part of the job was closing a deal.