Stefanini

Stefanini Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Management is lacking
Help Desk Technician (Current Employee), Davenport, IAFebruary 26, 2014
No upward mobility with any set of qualifications that are presented. But does provide a foot in the door to those who have little to no IT experience.
Great Company to work for.
HR/On-boarding Coordinator (contract) (Former Employee), Southfield, MIJanuary 21, 2014
Great company to work for. Great hours, pay, and benefits. Employees are really nice as well.
Stefanini is good resource to find contract assignments.
Instructional Designer (Current Employee), Southfield, MIJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: diversified workforce
Cons: na
Stefanini is a good resource to find contract assignments.
If you have a good manager, you have a good job!
Help Desk Technician (Current Employee), Davenport, IAJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: great coworkers
Cons: it's a call center
This job is pretty great, if, and BIG IF you get a good team lead and good managers behind them. If not, then this is just every other call center job - stressful, bad pay, and small advancements. The only use this job is good padding on a resume.

However, if you get a great team lead/management system then you feel productive, a 'part of the team', and useful to the environment - not just a warm body to do meaningless tasks to make rich people richer.
Stefanini Philippines work experience
Business Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee), Manila, PhilippinesOctober 30, 2013
My role as Business Intelligence Analyst is one of the most pivotal role in the business. I provide daily, weekly and monthly reports showcasing the IT Helpdesk metrics. I provide these reports to the Management team in the US and Philippines to help and identify upward and downward trends on certain issues that needs immediate resolution. The reports I provide assist the management team to come up with solutions for global cost reduction and help with revenue increase. I also assist in Business Process Improvement projects to increase customer satisfaction which includes First Level Efficiency and First Call Resolution.
Productive team oriented enviroment
Security Analyst (Former Employee), Davenport, IAMay 10, 2013
Pros: very helpful when training
Cons: short breaks
My co-workers were very helpful and friend when I first started, and stayed that way till my contract ended. hardest part of the job was very long hours with short breaks.
Quality Assuance
Test Analyst (Current Employee), Porto Alegre, RSFebruary 21, 2013
At a typical day at work I will review some previosly opened defects keeping it in track to be, probably retesting it to close are reopening the defect, meanwhile (or during the day) I will be talking to my leader and the rest of the team via IM(chat or phone) in India or US to be aware on where we are in the project and align the tasks. Then I will run test cases If I have them to run, track defects aligned to me, talk to dev team to get help on any specific situation, when needed and open new defects any time I find it.
The hardest part is get attention of developers but they are always very busy and we understand.
The enjoyable part is to see that after defects are solved, everything is working right and everybody is happy, even dev team. :-)
nice job, sometimes chaotic, bored you could not call it
teleoperator (Former Employee), Brussels, BRUJanuary 8, 2013
Pros: nice colega's
Cons: irregular schedule
much variation
great diversity of products
pleasant workspace
multicultural
easily accessible
time passes quickly
often very many calls to 55 hold
leave applications were difficult to accept
Productive work place
Systems Access Technician (Current Employee), DavenportOctober 9, 2012
Pros: lunch was served every month
Cons: we havent had lunch since july
One of my main tasks during the day is providing IT support security access for John Deere employees through ticketing system or email. If it is a slow day I will work on SAP tickets from our CA ticketing system.
I'm also responsible for processing daily SAP workfiles as well as monitoring and responding to emails in our GIS Security inbox periodically.
We are under new management now so I'm looking forward to the changes and more defined structure here. My co-workers have been very helpful even though employee morale wasn't the best during this past summer. The hardest part of the job for me is training for something new, there is no training available for now, just to ask questions. I enjoy doing the tasks I know how to complete in a timely manner.
Productive and fun workplace with a pingpong table in the lunchroom
Helpdesk technician (Current Employee), Southfield, MIJuly 24, 2012
Pros: benefits
The hardest part of the of the job geting use to changing work schedules which changes to meet the needs of the clients. Management is nice but expect you to meet service levels. Your co-workers will help you when they can but realize that the job is yours to do and no one will do your job for you.
Once a month there is a drawing and everyone has a chance to win.
Low pay with no raises
IT Deskside Technician (Current Employee), Cedar Falls, IAJuly 19, 2012
Pros: free lunch once a month
Cons: no raises, not valued as an asset
If you already work for Stefanini Techteam you may only make the lowest amount per tier in the next position, while a new hire outside of the company can make almost twice as much as you. They do not value you as an asset
Low pay and little room for advancement
IT Deskside Technician (Current Employee), Cedar Falls, IAMarch 28, 2012
Pros: worldwide
Cons: contracting firm
It seems like they would rather hire someone from another company than promote someone within the company. They also decide on a year to year basis on whether or not they will give raises, which is usually only a few percent, 4 max.
Good Experience
Senior Support (Current Employee), Southfield, MIMarch 27, 2012
Pros: good way to get experience
Cons: low pay, slow computers.
This Is a great place to get experience to go to another company.
Empresa mal gerenciada, focada apenas na redução de custos de projeto.
Desenvolvedor Java (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPMay 18, 2015
Pros: tentativa de adoção de metodologias ágeis, nem sempre bem sucedida
Cons: salários, benefícios, localização, infra-estrutura de trabalho, gerência e cultura organizacional.
Body shop e fábrica de software ordinária com péssima infra-estrutura de trabalho e localização.
Caminhando para Estruturação
Gerente (Current Employee), São Paulo, SPMay 13, 2015
Pros: flexibilidade
Cons: maior governança
Criação e definição de itens para Governança.
Ótimos colegas de trabalho
Empresa boa de trabalhar
Técnica de Segurança do Trabalho (Current Employee), Macaé, RJApril 27, 2015
Pros: Vale de alimentação e transporte
Cons: Não paga hora extra
Ambiente agradável de se trabalhar, com pessoas competentes e prontas pra ensinar.
Resultados
Analista de Sistemas Sênior (Former Employee), Rebolsas-SPApril 23, 2015
Pros: Habiente de trabalho
Cons: Trabalho sobre pressão
Poucas reuniões para enteder o projeto, Trabalho sobre pressão
Agradavel
Assistente administrativo (Former Employee), Campina Grande, PBApril 18, 2015
Pros: ambiente climatizado
Cons: refeitório desorganizado
Empresa agradável para trabalhar , empresa de grande porte, pessoas com vasto conhecimentos no produto do cliente prédio da empresa limpo e agradável .
Funcionarios locados em outros clientes
Analista de Produção (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPApril 8, 2015
Pros: vale refeição, condução, assistência medica
Para os funcionários locados em outras empresa fica um pouco vago a presença de um coordenador para melhor informar como os funcionários estão se portando perante ao cliente.
Stefanini
Analista de suporte ( Sevice Desk ). (Former Employee), São PauloMarch 24, 2015
Uma ótima empresa para se trabalha ,pois tive um bom aprendizado
prestando serviço através desta empresa.

Stefanini Photos