Stefanini

Stefanini Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Friendly environment
Salesforce Developer/.NET/SQL Developer (Current Employee), Richmond, VAMay 8, 2015
Typical contracting firm requiring multi-tasking and multiple skillsets working on several unrelated different projects simultaneously.
Senior Desk side Technician (Former Employee), Southfield, MIMay 3, 2015
Pros: Great teams to work with
Cons: None
I was always happy when working for Stefanini, never had any complaints. The company itself showed that they cared for the employees on a human level and weren't just numbers based
Stefanini Review
IT Recruitment - Team Lead (Current Employee), Makati, P00April 30, 2015
Stefanini offers career advancement and exceptional professional maturity. It caters to different services for various clients and aim to meet if not exceed the targets.
Office with good team and friendly relantionship
System Analyst (Current Employee), Distrito Federal, Brasília, BrazilApril 15, 2015
Pros: Free Coffe and Tea
It is a good place to work, good people and I do have leaders and not just bosses. We have all documentation in hands to work well and fast, I have a PC that fits my work so well that I cannot complain about.

People share knowledge and have a good relantionship we like to co-op anytime a team member needs.
Great Palce For Beginners
Help Desk Support (Current Employee), Davenport, IAMarch 19, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: the pay
This job is great for an entry level position. The pat is not that great but gaining valuable experience is great. Management is pretty good and they are pretty understanding.
Challenging jobs with this employer.
Senior Deskside Technician (Current Employee), Davenport, IAMarch 7, 2015
Pros: good benefits.
Cons: pay scale.
The hardest part of the job is balancing the administrative aspects, while still trying to deliver a great customer experience.
Fun work enviornment, Great work variety.
Service Desk Technician (Former Employee), Davenport, IAFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: strict schedule, benifits.
Cons: pay.
I loved this job. The management was great. I had great co-workers. The work was always consistent and overtime was always available. I learned a lot about organizing, reports, and customer support. The hardest part about the job was the pay. I found the most enjoyable part was knowing that I was part of a project and I was relied on.
Fun place with ping pong tournaments
Support Technician (Current Employee), Southfield, MIFebruary 17, 2015
The office in Southfield is a great place to get your IT career started if you never worked in IT before. Once you learn the job, it is not hard to complete. The best part of the job is the fun activities the company lets employees participate in through out the year.
Avoid unless just looking for experience
Help Desk Support Technician (Former Employee), Southfield, MIDecember 16, 2014
Very poorly ran... Unless you've been with the company for a long time or kiss the tail of everyone, don't expect anything except to be worked to death while everyone else does little to no work.

If you're just looking to get experience on your resume, sure. Get in, get experience, but get out quick!

The pay is not good, the benefits are expensive and terrible. Management has an "open door policy" but again, if you're not kissing their butts, everything you bring up is brushed off.

The only good thing about this place is you can joke with most people and laugh often.
Instructive and enjoyable workplace
Interim Marketing Assistant (Current Employee), Brussels, BRUNovember 21, 2014
For further questions about my work experience at Stefanini, please feel free to contact me.
Global Company
Deskside Support Specialist (Current Employee), Evansville, INNovember 5, 2014
This company keeps growing and has good opportunities for advancement.
Nice company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Southfield, MINovember 3, 2014
I enjoy my job and the people I work with! I learned the importance of patience
Tough job that can be rewarding at times
Sr. Support Technician (Current Employee), Southfield, MIOctober 13, 2014
Pros: finding resoutions to tough hardware and software issues
Cons: dealing with many, many processes that change often
There is not really such a thing as a typical other than that you consistently do not know what things you will be working on on a given day. You will have ideas on your drive in but things seem to change course as you get to work and open your email and receive phone calls.

I have learned a lot about the overall picture of IT operations and other operations in a very large manufacturing environment.

Most co-workers have a great attitude and realize the day goes by much faster if you keep yourself busy with the tasks at hand.

The hardest part of the job is completing all the paperwork required and following many detailed processes to complete things fully. A simple printer swapout may take you 30 minutes but the required processes and documentation may take you another 2 hours.

The most enjoyable part of the job is establishing relationships wth the manufacturing personnel at our location.
Stefanni
Desk side Technician Senior (Former Employee), Dearborn MiSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: take beaks when you need them.
Cons: could not leave work early.
Work on and support computers at Ford Motor Co.
I have learned that is a business world there are many shades of grey.
The management style was not a Directive but more of a Affiliative and Coaching style. Therefore it was easy to get along with my mangers. The co-workers at times were fun to work with and I was there main resource to get to. The hardest part of my job was to tell a customer that they lost all of there data. The most fun I had was working on the computes and talking to people through out the day.
Poor Management/Communication
Deskside Technician (Current Employee), Midwest USJuly 31, 2014
Pros: good paid time off. experience.
Cons: poor management. no communication. no pay raises.
Stefanini is a good place to gain some experience to get you into another job at another company. There's hardly any communication if you are a project employee. If you are looking for a career stay away. Stefanini will ignore your requests and applications for other project positions within the company. There's no room for advancement and getting any pay increases is not an option.
Good Company to work for, good time off and Benefits
Incident Resolution Support Analyst (Current Employee), Southfield, MIApril 27, 2014
Pros: great benefits and time off
Cons: very bust support environment.
Nice team environment,
Management and team leads are easy to work with

Has been a good employment position.
good working place
Sr Administrative-Executive (Former Employee), hyderabadApril 2, 2014
good company

management is not good

employees are very supportive
Always willing to help
Facilities Assistant (Current Employee), Davenport, IAMarch 28, 2014
The day went by fast. Everyone was very willing to help when you had questions. Loved the people I worked with. The work kept you busy so the day flew by.
Working at Stefanini
BILINGUAL HELP DESK ANALYST (L1) (Former Employee), Southfield, MIMarch 5, 2014
Pros: satisfaction of helping users
Cons: employees were not treated well
A typical day at work involved receiving lots of live calls to the point that it was hard to keep up with work.
I learned that a company like Stefanini is not interested on the employee's well being, but just worried about making money from their contracts.
Management was unfair and not available to hear my concerns as an employee.
The hardest part of my job was to work without enough training to do my job.
The most enjoyable part of my job was to help users.
Management is lacking
Help Desk Technician (Current Employee), Davenport, IAFebruary 26, 2014
No upward mobility with any set of qualifications that are presented. But does provide a foot in the door to those who have little to no IT experience.

1 2 3 4 5