Stefanini IT Solution

Stefanini IT Solution Employee Reviews

Good company for starters
Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Curitiba, PR, Brazil24 January 2016
I worked for Stefanini during 2 years and I have to say it is a good company for starters. People who wants to get experience with a fair paid in a big company which will offers you different opportunities to develop yourself.
Pros
Allow you to work in different companies and areas
Cons
Salary and management (can change from time to time)
Excellant Company!
Implementation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MI25 June 2015
Love this company! The travel opportunities are great and the Manager that I have is very supportive and encourages growth.
Fun work place
SAP Basis Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, AP17 April 2015
I am working since 2.7 years in Stefanini IT Solutions as a SAP BASIS Consultant at Mind-Space, Hyderabad. My working experience in that it simply super.
- i have learned thinking ability from my seniors
- My co-employees are good and well sportive
- the most enjoyable part in my job, i got appreciation mail from my manager.
Pros
Cons
normal
very nice workplace
Technical Support Engineer (L2) (Current Employee) –  bangalore16 March 2015
very nice workplace .
very nice co workers.and really interesting to work with seniors.
enjoying the work and learning everyday something new.
Its good company. not too bad.
SCCM Administrator (Current Employee) –  Noida, UP16 December 2014
Its good company. Only some issues with facilities like cab and other facilities.
Good environment and location
IT Finance Analyst (Former Employee) –  São Paulo - Brazil21 October 2014
Working with budgeting and forecasting process
Contact others countries in Latam
Respond directly to customer
New knowledge in IT Business finance
Pros
Good location
Cons
Outsorced
Contract at Northrop Grumman VITA in Richmond Virginia sucked
Infrastructure egineer (Former Employee) –  Richmond Virginia2 August 2014
Stefannini was ok to work for, but the contract sucked. I was hired by Stefannini as an infrastructure engineer for Northrop Grumman / Virginia Information Technology Agency in Richmond Virginia. Wasting time and money for three months was all we did. Saying "Hi" to the supervisor in the morning PO-d him off. He was constantly inventing time-wasting jobs while the project manager sat there with his hands in his pockets, a total wimp. Everybody there seemed to be miserable.

I did more work in my first three hours at the job that followed than I did in three months at NG / VITA.

My advice to anyone in engineering is to stay away from NG / VITA. Better yet, stay away from Richmond Virginia. All the good engineers have gone and what you're left with is the junior varsity team.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Management vacuum, nonsense duties, unhappy people
Bad Company
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IA28 March 2014
Horrible company to work for. HR runs the show, and will let you go for the dumbest of reasons. If you are asked if you have worked for not at a company they consider it the same thing. RUN from this organization.
Pros
noone
Cons
HR runs the show, managers don't get a say in anything
don't waste your time working here.
BU leader (Current Employee) –  Southfield Mi17 May 2013
They recenty hired a new sales rep that lasted 3 days. Unwelcoming company and orientation process with lack of leadership. Company runs lean and communicates poorly w it's employees.

HR VP likes to bully employees and is lacking people skills and may have scared this person away!

Several outstanding people have left the company recently from PMO, SAP guru, a talented sales person & an Asset Management practice leader.

This place may be shuttering it's doors soon. No fun no future.
Pros
ping pong table in kitchen
Cons
poor management and a whirlwind of favoritism
Poor Management and Too Many Broken Promises
Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Indiana5 May 2013
Just like the other reviews - this company breaks promises which is ironic because that is one of their tenants. The folks in Brazil may think this is a great company but here in the United States it is the absolute pits. They contract for major companies here in the US and the pay is extremely low and they work you to death. No consideration as to you being a human being and having a life. Management in Southfield, Michigan is constantly being shuffled around. They lie and do not support their employees. Bad communicators. RUN, DO NOT WORK, FOR THIS COMPANY.
Pros
Only good thing is the Major Health Insurance
Cons
Management, Contractor Companies
broken company
consultant (Current Employee) –  southfield, michigan4 April 2013
Broken processes, lack of leadership - Stefanini is basically a ruderless company.
Formerly Tech Team Global, it's now Brazilian owned and lacks vision and strategy.
Management is stagnant throughout the organization.
Pros: Friendly colleagues who are worker bees are the best assets this company has. But many of the truly talented and entrepreneurial are leaving for greener pastures and better pay.
This is a gloomy place to work, the company is losing revenue- clients and employees are disenchanted.
Pros
friendly colleagues
Cons
stagnant management
Good
Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  São Paulo4 June 2012
Working in Stefanini gave me all the experience I need to enter the I.T market, and make me fell prepared to face any other job.
I learned almost everything I know while I was working for this company, and I am really grateful to them.

Everybody helped me the way they could, and I knew that there would be always someone by my side to help me as soon as I need.
Pros
experience, teaching, trainings
Cons
n/a
management does care about employees
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL27 March 2012
So many broken promises:

No commission structure
No raises
No structure
Extremely disorganized
òtima equipe de trabalho em todos os campos
Assistente Administrativo (Former Employee) –  Curitiba, PR20 February 2017
Ótima empresa direcionada ao TI ,muito bem estruturada e com um boa área de aprendizagem
Pros
vale alimentação
Cons
nenhum
Empresa flexível,com ambiente agradável
Atendente de Telemarketing (Former Employee) –  Jaguariúna, SP14 February 2017
Esta empresa trabalhava com horários flexíveis,que me permitia conciliar com meus outros compromissos. A gerência sempre era atenciosa e muito solícita quando os operacionais os acionavam e estavam sempre buscando melhorias para ambos.
Sem dúvida,um dos locais em que mais aprendi e cresci profissionalmente.
Pros
Ambiente de trabalho, Horário, Localização, Flexibilidade
Cons
Vale refeição baixo
Ótima empresa
Analista de sistemas senior (Former Employee) –  Lapa, SP13 February 2017
Num dia típico de trabalho, sou pontual, organizada, responsável, cumpro metas, quieta.
Aprendi que a convivência em grupos, as vezes é difícil, mas as soluções existem e devem ser encontradas.
Nunca tive problemas em seguir ordens ou orientações, trabalhei junto a clientes e sempre obtive resultados compensadores.
A parte difícil do trabalho, as vezes é abandono de quem você ama e a fácil é quando você recebe a gratificação e o reconhecimento pelo que realizou na empresa, muito compensador.
Pros
Gerencia, amizades, colegas, reconhecimentos, relacionamentos.
Cons
distância do local de trabalho
Uma boa empresa
Analista Service Desk N2 (Former Employee) –  Jaguariúna, SP13 February 2017
É uma boa empresa, bem conceituada, possui bons clientes, a gerência atende ao que precisamos. Infelizmente eles não são muito atenciosos quanto aos seus colaboradores. Como fiquei alocado no cliente, todos em que passei foram muito agradáveis. Ambiente muito bom pra trabalhar. Minha vida na Stefanini me trouxe oportunidades de experiência, pude aprender muita coisa mas graças aos clientes em que eu era alocado. Infelizmente o que pecava era o baixo salário, poucos benefícios e a total falta de plano de carreira ou oferta de cursos para aprimorar os conhecimentos do colaborador.
Pros
Bons clientes, paga em dia, gerentes atenciosos.
Cons
Salário baixo, não possui plano de carreira e poucos benefícios.
Ótima empresa para trabalhar.
Analista de Suporte Sênior (Former Employee) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJ4 February 2017
Empresa dá oportunidade para funcionários. Ótimo ambiente.
Empresa de Prestação em TI
Analista de Suporte Pleno (Former Employee) –  Jaguariúna, SP,1 February 2017
A minha rotina de trabalho na stefanini era olhar a fila de chamados e atende los e fechar com maior rapidez, tanto serviços internos como remoto.
A stefanini me deu uma experiência ótima de trabalhar em uma empresa multinacional, assim apreendendo a mexer com grandes servidores, vários novos programa. A direção da stefanini sempre esteve presente quando precisamos resolver problemas mais complexos onde estávamos alocado , pois como a empresa é terceirizada e eu trabalhava na empresa John Deere em Indaiatuba, a parte mais difícil do trabalho era conseguir atender todos chamados abertos em uma empresa de quase 400 funcionários na unidade, com uma media de 80 chamados por dia, esses chamados mas se tornava um ambiente de trabalho muito bom pois a equipe de 5 pessoas que trabalhava na unidade eram unidas fazendo o trabalho em equipe ser eficiente.
Pros
Refeição, vale transporte e alimentação e convênio medico
Empresa boa de se trabalhar
Técnico em Informática N2 (Former Employee) –  São José dos Pinhais, PR1 February 2017
A empresa é uma empresa boa para se trabalhar é visa o aprimoramento dos seus colaboradores. Os colegas de trabalho sempre estão se comunicando entre si para tirar dúvidas e possuem grupo no wats app, e facebook. No meu caso e fazia parte de técnico n2 e a célula que eu trabalha foi realizado no Aeroporto Afonso pena
Curitiba PR. O mais dífícil do Trabalho foi no início quando comecei, e depois acredito que apesar de da rotina eu gostava do serviço e era agradável trabalhar na empresa.
Pros
Fornece benefícios, ticket refeiçao, vale transporte e plano dentário e de saúde
Cons
nada a comentar