Stefanini IT Solution

Stefanini IT Solution Employee Reviews

Excellant Company!
Implementation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJune 25, 2015
Love this company! The travel opportunities are great and the Manager that I have is very supportive and encourages growth.
Fun work place
SAP Basis Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, APApril 17, 2015
I am working since 2.7 years in Stefanini IT Solutions as a SAP BASIS Consultant at Mind-Space, Hyderabad. My working experience in that it simply super.
- i have learned thinking ability from my seniors
- My co-employees are good and well sportive
- the most enjoyable part in my job, i got appreciation mail from my manager.
Pros
Cons
normal
very nice workplace
Technical Support Engineer (L2) (Current Employee) –  bangaloreMarch 16, 2015
very nice workplace .
very nice co workers.and really interesting to work with seniors.
enjoying the work and learning everyday something new.
Its good company. not too bad.
SCCM Administrator (Current Employee) –  Noida, UPDecember 16, 2014
Its good company. Only some issues with facilities like cab and other facilities.
Good environment and location
IT Finance Analyst (Former Employee) –  São Paulo - BrazilOctober 21, 2014
Working with budgeting and forecasting process
Contact others countries in Latam
Respond directly to customer
New knowledge in IT Business finance
Pros
Good location
Cons
Outsorced
Contract at Northrop Grumman VITA in Richmond Virginia sucked
Infrastructure egineer (Former Employee) –  Richmond VirginiaAugust 2, 2014
Stefannini was ok to work for, but the contract sucked. I was hired by Stefannini as an infrastructure engineer for Northrop Grumman / Virginia Information Technology Agency in Richmond Virginia. Wasting time and money for three months was all we did. Saying "Hi" to the supervisor in the morning PO-d him off. He was constantly inventing time-wasting jobs while the project manager sat there with his hands in his pockets, a total wimp. Everybody there seemed to be miserable.

I did more work in my first three hours at the job that followed than I did in three months at NG / VITA.

My advice to anyone in engineering is to stay away from NG / VITA. Better yet, stay away from Richmond Virginia. All the good engineers have gone and what you're left with is the junior varsity team.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Management vacuum, nonsense duties, unhappy people
Bad Company
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAMarch 28, 2014
Horrible company to work for. HR runs the show, and will let you go for the dumbest of reasons. If you are asked if you have worked for not at a company they consider it the same thing. RUN from this organization.
Pros
noone
Cons
HR runs the show, managers don't get a say in anything
don't waste your time working here.
BU leader (Current Employee) –  Southfield MiMay 17, 2013
They recenty hired a new sales rep that lasted 3 days. Unwelcoming company and orientation process with lack of leadership. Company runs lean and communicates poorly w it's employees.

HR VP likes to bully employees and is lacking people skills and may have scared this person away!

Several outstanding people have left the company recently from PMO, SAP guru, a talented sales person & an Asset Management practice leader.

This place may be shuttering it's doors soon. No fun no future.
Pros
ping pong table in kitchen
Cons
poor management and a whirlwind of favoritism
Poor Management and Too Many Broken Promises
Help Desk (Former Employee) –  IndianaMay 5, 2013
Just like the other reviews - this company breaks promises which is ironic because that is one of their tenants. The folks in Brazil may think this is a great company but here in the United States it is the absolute pits. They contract for major companies here in the US and the pay is extremely low and they work you to death. No consideration as to you being a human being and having a life. Management in Southfield, Michigan is constantly being shuffled around. They lie and do not support their employees. Bad communicators. RUN, DO NOT WORK, FOR THIS COMPANY.
Pros
Only good thing is the Major Health Insurance
Cons
Management, Contractor Companies
broken company
consultant (Current Employee) –  southfield, michiganApril 4, 2013
Broken processes, lack of leadership - Stefanini is basically a ruderless company.
Formerly Tech Team Global, it's now Brazilian owned and lacks vision and strategy.
Management is stagnant throughout the organization.
Pros: Friendly colleagues who are worker bees are the best assets this company has. But many of the truly talented and entrepreneurial are leaving for greener pastures and better pay.
This is a gloomy place to work, the company is losing revenue- clients and employees are disenchanted.
Pros
friendly colleagues
Cons
stagnant management
Good
Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  São PauloJune 4, 2012
Working in Stefanini gave me all the experience I need to enter the I.T market, and make me fell prepared to face any other job.
I learned almost everything I know while I was working for this company, and I am really grateful to them.

Everybody helped me the way they could, and I knew that there would be always someone by my side to help me as soon as I need.
Pros
experience, teaching, trainings
Cons
n/a
management does care about employees
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 27, 2012
So many broken promises:

No commission structure
No raises
No structure
Extremely disorganized
Empresa dinâmica e desafiadora - Bom aprendizado
Gerente Executivo (Former Employee) –  Curitiba, PRSeptember 13, 2016
Gestão de contas de clientes. Ambiente flexível, embora muito movimentado em razão do atendimento às necessidades dos contratos dos clientes
Pros
Salário, benefícios, suporte da gestão
Cons
Ainda falta uma política unificada.
Ótima empresa para se atuar
Analista de Suporte Pleno (Former Employee) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJAugust 30, 2016
Uma das melhores empresas para se atuar. Ótimas oportunidades de crescimento e desenvolvimento profissional.
Pros
Aposta no profissional
Cons
Para mim não tem
Empresa agradavél
Técnico de Suporte N2 (Former Employee) –  São Gonçalo, RJAugust 15, 2016
Boa empresa.
Ótima equipe de trabalho.
Gerencia sem alteração
Empresa dinámica e agradavel de trabalhar
Área de Atuação (Former Employee) –  São Paulo, SPJuly 13, 2016
Apesar de os dias serem muito logos devido a própria atividade era muito bom trabalhar lá, aprendi muito de relacionamento comercial e das atividades de suporte field.
Apesar de não ter contato direto com a diretoria sempre me foi passado uma ótima impressão e meu gerente foi como um mestre e agora um grande amigo.
A operação em que trabalhei era como uma família onde a grande maioria sempre se apoiava mantendo todo o foco no cliente final.
Ruim.
Técnico de informática (Former Employee) –  São Paulo, SPJuly 5, 2016
Trabalhei 7 anos na Stefanini e quando acabou o contrato na empresa onde prestavam serviço me mandaram embora. Salários mau remunerados e muita cobrança em certificações, fora os desvios de função.

Mesmo tendo feito as certificações dentre outras cobranças não existiu oportunidade de relocação para outro contrato.
Pros
Plano de saúde, odontológico e vale transporte.
Cons
Salário, desvio de função
Ótima Empresa
Analista de Requisitos (Former Employee) –  Alphaville, SPJune 30, 2016
Ter trabalhado na Stefanini, além de ter aprendido muitas técnicas para análise de requisitos, ganhei muitos amigos, que ainda tenho algum contato.
Pros
Clima de trabalho
Cons
A empresa não te paga os benefícios de CLT, eles são imbutidos no seu salário.
Infelizmente os profissionais da empresa não são valorizados
Analista de Suporte (Current Employee) –  Campinas, SPApril 28, 2016
A empresa infelizmente não repassa sua grandeza para seus colaboradores. O salario é abaixo do praticado no mercado, as promoções dificilmente acontecem, os funcionários alocados em clientes muitas vezes são esquecidos pela empresa.

É interessante para profissionais que estão ingressando na área.
Pros
Experiencia profissional
Cons
Salario, benefícios, não tem PLR, promoções dificilmente ocorrem.
Empresa mediana
Help Desk (Call Center) (Former Employee) –  Taguatinga, DFFebruary 15, 2016
Um dia típico eu acordava cedo e chegava com antecedência,pois tem que estar logado no horário certo. Desenvolvi um bom relacionamento pessoal e experiência como primeiro emprego. Os colegas de trabalho em sua maioria eram legais comigo, tinha apenas um ou outro com quem não tive amizade. A parte difícil era que era sentado o tempo todo, e como a gente recebia muitas ligações ficava difícil de ir ao banheiro as vezes. A parte agradável é que lá não era muito rígido,podíamos ler coisas, conversar, beber coisas nas PAs, só não podia comer mas tinha gente que comia mesmo assim. A parte difícil era a correria de atender muitas pessoas em determinados horários e o salário que não era bom, e quase nada de benefício.
Cons
Não fornece vale refeição