We are looking for a self-motivated, mature Administrative Assistant to work with a group of picky and demanding business psychologists who have a busy practice. Accuracy and speed of work are critical, as well as the ability to deal professionally with clients and candidates under stressful test conditions. Reception duties also are part of the job.
Do not apply to this advertisement unless you meet the following criteria:
- You are bright and capable of learning new things quickly and efficiently. Your grades in school were significantly better than average.
- You have a sharp eye for clerical details (testing will be conducted on final candidates).
- You have strong receptionist skills and deal with others in a polite and patient manner and have a clear telephone voice.
- You have strong interpersonal skills. You can accept constructive feedback without becoming defensive. You are pleasant, consistent in mood, and easy to work with. You are professional in your interactions with others, can put others at ease, and have a good sense of humour.
- You live in or close to the Vancouver downtown core and are ready to work the occasional weekend on short-term notice.
- You have skills in doing invoicing and following up with accounts receivables.
- You are highly punctual, focused on completing assignments with speed and accuracy, and willing to work overtime when needed.
- You have strong computer skills, are proficient on both PCs and Macs in using Word and Excel, and can do website updates.
- You are good with numbers.
- You have a good memory for names and numbers.
- You are a good writer and editor and can review reports written by psychologists when necessary.
- You are content to work as an administrative assistant and do not see the job as a ‘stepping stone’ to doing something else.
- Your attire and demeanour are professional.
- You are highly trustworthy and discreet.
If you meet ALL above criteria, please send a resume with relevant work experience and salary expectations to addressed to Stefan, Fraser & Associates Inc. Candidates will be initially screened by cognitive and personality testing.