STEEPLEJACK MANAGEMENT CORPORATION
Position: Health and Safety Manager
Location: Western Canada
Steeplejack Industrial Group Inc., a member of The Brock Group, provides workface access solutions to industrial and commercial customers across Western Canada, is actively seeking a Health and Safety Manager. As Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for development, implementation and maintenance of effective health and safety programs. The Safety Manager oversees the development of a “Route to World Class” safety culture and valued relationships with our customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES but not limited too:
- Leading a multidiscipline team of HS&E Advisors, and corporate health and safety team.
- Experience with risk analysis and the development of mitigation strategies.
- Provide leadership and vision for continuous improvement.
- Review all incident investigations, near misses, and property damage, analyze incident trends.
- Provide assistance to supervisors and employees regarding questions/ interpretations relating to safety concerns or regulations.
- Review all weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and submit to senior management.
- Formal OHS Training OHS Certificate, and CRSP
- Minimum 3-5 years industrial corporate safety experience, field experience will be taken into consideration
- Some exposure to HR related issues
- Project related exposure or experience an asset
- Excellent, articulate verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments in a team environment.
- Strong computer skills with multiple software applications, including, but not limited to, the MS Office Suite
- Welling to travel as per required to maintain a working relationship with clients and front line workers.
This position is a full time regular position with a competitive compensation and benefit package. Applicants are thanked in advance for their interest; however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Steeplejack is an equal opportunity employer.
This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.
Attention: Ken Rogan
In order to ensure that your resume is received, please include the following in the subject line: “Health & Safety Manager Application”
Indeed - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Steeplejack Industrial Group Inc., a member of The Brock Group, provides workface access solutions to industrial and commercial customers...