Junior Accountant / CRM Administrator
Steelcraft Inc., Clemmer Division, located in Waterloo, ON, is a Canadian manufacturer of aboveground steel storage tanks. We are currently seeking a Junior Accountant / CRM Administrator.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Undertake financial and cost analysis on a project by project basis as directed by Cost Accounting Manager e.g.
o Customer and product profitability analysis
o Monthly gross profit analysis and trending
o Weekly /Monthly Journal Entries and Account Reconciliations
o Inventory and production reporting
o Assist with year end physical inventory counts
o GST and PST returns
o Interpret, edit and customize the CRM system to fit the needs of the company
o Train, coach and support employees who use the system
o Liaise with Luxor and GHI support for continuous improvements
o Create CRM system documentation for users
o Developing into Project Management Skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- College or University grad in business related discipline
- Microsoft Office, especially Excel skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Well developed inter- personal skills, ability to talk and listen to employees across all facets of the organization
- Desire to learn & advance
- Appreciation of what it takes to be a team member
- An appreciation that a part of the job is grunt & grind data collection and analysis
To apply for this role, please email resumes to hr @ steelcraftinc.com. You can learn more by visiting our website, at www.steelcraftinc.com.
Steelcraft offers competitive wages, medical & dental benefits, RRSP program.
Please specify Salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.