Builders are responsible for the efficient and safe assembly of Self Framing buildings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reads and understands blueprints to layout of steel for assembly.
- Assembly of pre-engineered and modular buildings.
- Connects steel frames, wall cladding and standing seam roof.
- Operates forklift and all terrain lift on a daily basis to maneuver materials for assembly.
- Responsible for safe rigging of steel frames on a daily basis.
- Utilize hand tools required for assembly and connecting.
- Inspect finished product to ensure specified standards and quality is maintained.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Know, understand, and follow Code of Conduct and employment policies, rules and regulations.
- Complies with standards and procedures of the Stealth health and safety manual and Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Combination of three (3) or more years of work experience in the trade.
- Forklift, all terrain, rigging, overhead crane, first aid, aerial platform, fall arrest, and H2S tickets would be an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and confident manner.
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks quickly.
- Understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Enthusiasm for challenge and new initiatives are prerequisites.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with others
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Exposure to outside elements
- Must be willing to travel to work sites.
- Must have CSA approved Safety Boots.
Indeed - 22 months ago