Statoil Employee Review

Toolpusher (Current Employee) –  o6 October 2013
Looking for an opportunity to work a career and challenge new have a long career and I can add a workgroup knowledge work and work experience as well as good relationship and good knowledge in human relations within a workplace giving confidence in the relationship within the same challenge in pressure, but never allowing feel depression or letting anyone feel depressionbecause the important thing is to live and do live a good working environment. My way of working is to be always sway priority the objective of the company.
Pros
o
Cons
o

Other Statoil Employee Reviews

Excellent Career Development Opportunity
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 January 2018
Statoil is an an excellent employer especially for those with an interest in innovation and sustainability. As with any O & G company there will be ups and downs however Statoil's Executive works hard to minimize adverse impacts during challenging economic times.
Great People
INT. PROCUREMENT ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 January 2018
The benefits and incentives are good but what makes people spend years at Statoil is really the people. I was fortunate to have great management my entire time there. The workplace culture is relaxed and a work/life balance is appreciated. Your workload is yours to manage yourself; you are not micro-managed.

The most challenging part of the job is the fact that the head office is international and sometimes the decisions taken for the local offices are tone deaf due to the distance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Statoil. Our community is ready to answer.

Statoil Reviews by Location