Statoil Employee Review

Projects
Internship (Former Employee) –  Freeport, Bahamas31 October 2013
I enjoyed completing the challenging projects that were assigned to me. That allowed me to get a first-hand experienced on what I will be doing throughout my career. Also I was privileged to be able to give my suggestions on how projects can be completed successfully and safely at our weekly department meeting.
Pros
Free ride to work.
Cons
No overtime for interns.

Other Statoil Employee Reviews

Excellent Career Development Opportunity
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 January 2018
Statoil is an an excellent employer especially for those with an interest in innovation and sustainability. As with any O & G company there will be ups and downs however Statoil's Executive works hard to minimize adverse impacts during challenging economic times.
Great People
INT. PROCUREMENT ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 January 2018
The benefits and incentives are good but what makes people spend years at Statoil is really the people. I was fortunate to have great management my entire time there. The workplace culture is relaxed and a work/life balance is appreciated. Your workload is yours to manage yourself; you are not micro-managed.

The most challenging part of the job is the fact that the head office is international and sometimes the decisions taken for the local offices are tone deaf due to the distance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Statoil. Our community is ready to answer.

Statoil Reviews by Location