State Farm is North America’s leading provider of Insurance and Financial Services.
Our fast growing SW Calgary Agency is looking for a motivated, organized individual with a commitment to service excellence.
Key Responsibilities for this entry level position include:
- Support and develop Agency operations through client contact and sales activities.
- Daily customer service activities (processing customer payments and billing inquiries, insurance changes, customer follow-up, audit questionnaires, claims handling, etc).
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Administrative duties: writing letters/email, updating reports (MS Outlook, Excel, Word, etc).
- Assisting the sales team in the marketing and promotion of auto, home, life insurance and other financial services to both existing and new clients by simply asking.
- Appointment booking and prospecting.
You have strong skills in communication, organization, time management, client service, decision making, and problem solving. You must be comfortable in a technology dependent environment.
Compensation will include a base salary, commission and bonuses with first year target income between $30,000 - $38,000. Having a General Insurance license would be ideal, but we will be willing to train selected candidate without previous insurance experience to get their general insurance license. Advancement opportunities are available.
If you are interested in becoming a long-term team player at our Agency, and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment with a commitment to service excellence, please apply through this site with your cover letter and resume.
State Farm Insurance
203-8408 Elbow Dr SW
Calgary AB T2V 1K7