Starwall West is a fast paced competitive business that is changing trends with our innovative sustainable product. We manufacture and install a reusable, fully demountable wall system, which can be fully customized to each client’s needs.
Starwall West is currently experiencing immense growth and looking for devoted, self-motivated Sales Executives that bring high energy and drive to our well rounded sales team.
· Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s
· Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
Organization and attention to detail
· Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
· Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
· Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
· Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
Ability to work within a team environment
· Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
· Manages personal work environment by demonstrating products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
· Strives to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory.
· Must possess at least 1 year sales experience in the manufacturing/construction sector.
· Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach). Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
· Valid driver’s license.
At Starwall West, we offer: Full benefits, Competitive pay, both on and off site training programs and unlimited growth potential.
Please forward your resume, or feel free to drop it off at our head office.
Attn. Jerome Brenner 4315 58 Avenue Southeast, Calgary, AB T2C 2H6, Canada