STARMAIL

STARMAIL Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
DOG WORK
Flyer Delivery Person (Former Employee), London, ONMarch 16, 2014
Pros: paycheck
Cons: low pay, to much work
good job if you're like 13 years old with parents that will help you
its a lot work but great if you like walking around the neighborhood in the summer
Enjoyed working here because it was exercise to deliver the flyers.
Carrier (Former Employee), London, ONDecember 12, 2013
Pros: free exercise.
Cons: was only making $2.33/hr
I enjoyed putting together all the flyers and delivering them. I liked this job but they paid you by how many flyers you had to deliver and how many houses you were delivering to. They did not pay you by the hour for how long it took to assemble the flyers and delivery them.
n/a
Flyer Distributor (Former Employee), London, ONJuly 28, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
lots of work but a great first job gained a lot of independence from working there
Annoying
newspaper carrier (Former Employee), London, ONJuly 11, 2013
It
is a pain
Lots of pain in body
You get paid really nothing
Hardest part was putting them together
Most enjoyable delivery
I woke up.and find the papers at my door step put them together in right order and next Day deliver them
First job
Carrier (Former Employee), London, ONMarch 11, 2013
Pros: interacting with the community
Cons: very poor pay, not being able to work in a work environment
A typical day at work would be folding papers at home properly and using time very wisely. I learned how to manage time well and also how to work independently. The hardest part about this job would have to be time managing, but the most enjoyable part would be handing out the paper to the people in my community.
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!!
Carrier (Former Employee), London, ONSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: easy to do
Cons: short hours, once a week work, bad weather
I will be sent flyers for me to sort and send to the route I'm assigned at. I learned to be organized form doing these. The hardest part of the job is the rainy/snowy weather because they will destroy the papers. And the best part is getting exercise from walking with flyers with you.
Hardworking
Mail Clerk (Former Employee), London, ONSeptember 1, 2012
A typical day at work for this company only came around once a week but in that once a week time line i learned how to work in a really fast paced inviroment which is very controlled and organized by my self as for managment there wasent really any managment but for me i was my own boss to limits. i did not have any co-workers and the hardest part about – more... the job was getting all your flyers organizing them putting them together and then sorting them out, the most enjoyable part about this job is going out and walking around delivering flyers. – less
Not a good place
Helper (Former Employee), London OnApril 21, 2012
The pay was not worth the work that they ask use to do. The management had no idea what to do and if you had a problem you would never talk to someone in person al ways recording. The only good part was that i was able to know that sales before anyon else did.