Pros: free coffee/tea each week, management is well organized, co workers are usually mature and respectful
Cons: pay is a little low compared to many others
I have no fantasy about part time jobs, but who wouldn't want a fun place to work where people do get along and is cooperative.
- come in to work, get assigned to a task, start closing tasks like sanitizing small wears and cleaning the espresso machines, sweep and mop the floor, set up pastry case for next morning, clean oven, greet customers, customize their drinks
- I learned new knowledge about coffee, espresso, tea, and Starbucks company in it self, that work and the relationship between co workers are different from friends or fellow students at school/church
- management is well run. Shift supervisors are very organized in orienting tasks among team members, managers/ assistant managers tries to be flexible with hours, co workers are respectful of each other and their assigned tasks
- closing (since it was switched to 10pm from 9pm) - going home late
- well organized duty distribution, breaks, respectful team members, making drinks, getting to know people