Starbucks Employee Review

Enjoyable work environment, fast paced.
Barista (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB24 October 2013
My current position is absolutely great! It is a fast paced work experience where you are required to complete task correctly and quick. Co-workers are great, great team work. As well the management is excellent working with my availability and requests.

Other Starbucks Employee Reviews

Great stepping stone
Canada - Store manager/shift supervisor (Current Employee) –  Montrèal & Edmonton23 February 2018
I worked for startbucks for 5 years in more than 20 stores and in the campacity of shift supervisor up to a store manager.
I really enjoyed the dedication to customer service and to treating people with friendliness and heart. I loved the "families" each stores' team had and how I got to watch many of my coworkers grow as people with the help of those around them.
I admire the level of organization and how the company is always evolving and trying new things. You must be able to embrace change to succeed with Starbucks .
Pros
Great benefits, free drinks, regular breaks, great regular customers, and flexible work hours
Cons
Sometimes stressful, sometimes customers are monsters
Great work environment
Barista (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC23 February 2018
A typical day at work varied depending on the time of the shift. Morning shifts were busy with customers and evening shifts were typically quieter but involved more cleaning. The store was incredibly well managed and that's what made working at Starbucks so enjoyable. There was an ideal balance between our manager having high expectations and understanding that as students our lives were also extremely busy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Starbucks. Our community is ready to answer.

58.4K