Starbucks Employee Review

Fun and comfortable place to work.
Barista (Current Employee) –  Mississauga Ontario24 November 2013
The most exciting and enjoyable part about working for Starbucks is the people I work with. I view my partners as family members and my work place as a second home, making it not seem like work at all. These positive relationships led an enjoyable learning experience. I gained invaluable interpersonal and customer service skills. The management is very flexible and understanding. The most difficult part of the job is the extreme pressure you are exposed to in a rush, however with the right team support and proper personnel distribution these difficulties are easily overcome and can even be fun. The only reason I would leave this position is because I desire a more stimulating and mentally demanding job. Which is why I am pursuing a career in chemical engineering.

Other Starbucks Employee Reviews

fun ... with the right people
SHIFT SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 January 2018
Fun place if you like to talk to people ! Very fast paced and customer oriented environment. The learning curve can be a little bit challenging at first but after getting over it , you'll feel like you can do anything!
Pros
free coffee, discount on food
Cons
shifts can either be good or bad depending on who you are working with
Entreprise
Barista (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 January 2018
Bonne culture d'entreprise, aucune évolution de carrière dans la succursale ou j'ai travailler.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Starbucks. Our community is ready to answer.