Starbucks Employee Review

Fun
Barista (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CA24 June 2013
Management was good but there were times they wouldn't work with you but very good benefits.

Other Starbucks Employee Reviews

Welcoming company
Shift supervisor (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC14 December 2017
The company as a whole has very good values and cultures, but there is a disconnect between those making the "rules" and those who have to work according to the rules. Many times they are not realistic and end up causing many of the baristas to end up having bad shifts because of it.
The company also emphasizes that it is a great place for students to work, I as a full time student, did not think so. Once I returned to school I found ti hard to keep up with the requirements to be able to be eligible for the benefits and be able to focus on my school work.
Starbucks
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  6483 120 street14 December 2017
I have been an employee with Starbucks Coffee Company for 7-8 years, over the years I have watched the company slowly diminish in care for their employees, which is my reason for seeking out new employment. Wages aren't compensating through experience and low labour hours are given and aren't enough to meet the demand of the company. I will say that I have learned a lot through working for the company and I can take and use these skills I have learned throughout my future employment experiences.
Pros
Gained a lot of experience, benefits
Cons
Wages, labour, staffing and scheduling issues