Pros: free coffee/tea each week, management is well organized, co workers are usually mature and respectful
Cons: pay is a little low compared to many others
I have no fantasy about part time jobs, but who wouldn't want a fun place to work where people do get along and is cooperative.
- come in to work, get assigned to a task, start closing tasks like sanitizing small wears and cleaning the espresso machines, sweep and mop the floor, set up pastry case for next morning, clean oven, greet customers, customize – more... their drinks
- I learned new knowledge about coffee, espresso, tea, and Starbucks company in it self, that work and the relationship between co workers are different from friends or fellow students at school/church
- management is well run. Shift supervisors are very organized in orienting tasks among team members, managers/ assistant managers tries to be flexible with hours, co workers are respectful of each other and their assigned tasks
- closing (since it was switched to 10pm from 9pm) - going home late
- well organized duty distribution, breaks, respectful team members, making drinks, getting to know people – less