RETAIL SALES MANAGER (CRUISE SHIPS)
SEEKING A BOLD NEW CAREER IN RETAIL? …SAIL AWAY WITH US AND GET PAID!
An exceptional sales leader experienced in exceeding sales targets?
Able to coach, motivate and engage a diverse team?
Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit?
Possess strong training and management skills?
An expert in delivering world-class customer service?
An adventurous person wanting to see exciting destinations all over the world?
If you would like to manage a team that takes retailing to the next (sea) level, then this opportunity is for you!
As a Retail Sales Manager for Starboard Cruise Services, you will:
- Work with the world's largest and leading onboard retailer
- Create and execute plans to drive sales and close deals
- Deliver an outstanding guest experience while maximizing revenue opportunities
- Motivate/coach a sales team of 10-30 associates in an unique and diverse environment
- Promote high quality retailing standards
- Report data to corporate office as required
- Organize and maintain stunning merchandising displays
- Coach and train staff on Starboard’s standards (product knowledge, selling techniques, loss prevention and customer service)
- Ability to live and work on ships for 6 months continuously
- 3-5 years managing a retail venue with average sales of $80K+ per week
- 3+ years leading a sales team with a minimum of 8 employees
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong, fluent verbal and written English communication skills
- Room and all onboard meals are provided at no cost to the employee
- Medical coverage is provided at no cost to the employee for the duration of the contract
- Employee discounts for merchandise purchases while onboard
- Company-paid air travel expenses for employees returning after their first completed contract (within 3-month time-off period)
- For management, retention pay after successful completion of the first managerial contract.
Apply online: www.starboardcruise.com