The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for providing IT support to operating companies in the Government Solutions and the Asset Management Divisions (GSD & AMD) of StarDyne Technologies, Inc. IT support services are primarily for the internal operations of the GSD & AMD group companies proving reliable and available systems for staff. This allows the group companies to focus on their products and deploy their customer facing resources to maximum effect. The focus of the role is to assist the GSD/AMD IT Systems Administrator in managing the day-to-day operation of the network and be the “First Level” contact for staff reporting or needing assistance. The individual is responsible for providing first level IT Network Support for GSD & AMD group companies.This position is based in Kelowna.
- Provide a first point of contact for IT issues experience by staff using the centralized hosted solution at Rackforce
- Resolve staff issues relating to internal business applications
- Modify file permissions, email distribution lists, security access
- Manage Active directory accounts
- Manage internal network documentation relating to security, licensing, inventory and processes
- Provided physical desktop support for staff employed at and StarDyne GSD & AMD group companies
- Provide orientation to new employees
- Assist with managing the Microsoft Gold Partnership Program
- Other tasks relating to the administration of our internal and external data centers
- Provide holiday relief to the GSD/AMD IT Systems Administrator when required.
Educatioin & Experience
- MCSE designation (preferable) or equivalent experience
- Post secondary school education in computer related discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in network services (preferably in the enterprise software industry)
- Working knowledge of Windows Server Active Directory user accounts
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to follow processes or create processes in relation to network management
- Ability to manage incoming staff requests and resolve in a timely manner
- Demonstrated ability to learn and develop new skills
- Willing to work flexible hours when required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, flex-time and a great working environment. Check us out at http://www.stardynetech.com
We greatly appreciate all the replies we receive, regretfully only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.