Nice place to work. the staff was helpful and the store was very organize.
Pros: proximity to home, customer service process and staff members were very helpful.
Cons: hoping to have gotten hired on.
My typical work day sometimes included:
• Cleaning/Dusting - Cleaning display cases, shelves, and cleaning up the aisles.
• Organization - Displaying of merchandise on shelves, counters, or tables to attract customers and promote sales.
• Customer Service - Answer customers' questions about merchandise and assistance customers on merchandise selection and prices.
• Receiving – opening and unpacking sales floor merchandise.
• Stocking shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new merchandise.
• Stamp, attach, and change price tags on merchandise while referring to price list.
• Shrink wrapping items for customer who are have order delivered.
My co-workers and management staff were great. I looked forward to working because the environment was productive but at the same time comfortable. The most important think I learn was customer interaction. This was exciting to help people on a different level than volunteering which was all I was use to.