Staples Employee Review

poor management, don't expect good pay
INVENTORY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CA4 September 2013
Managers only cares about sales and themselves.too much work for what you are getting paid
Pros
30 min lunch
Cons
low pay, 10 cent raise every year, every position has a max pay rate, its all about sales, lazy coworkers, all the stuff you have to offer to costumes

Other Staples Employee Reviews

Every day is different
Copy Consultant (Current Employee) –  London, ON22 February 2018
Every day is different during my work week. I start with my administration work and organize the front office. I then move onto inventory counts. All paper work has a way that needs to be organized in certain ways, they also need to be done the way head office requires. I also work with in the copy centre and I coach the team to meet our goals. We focus on different topics each period that will help us reach our goals. I like to keep busy and keep moving through out the day. I like to know goals and like to figure out how to get there. I have learned lots about team work and management skills. I have learned how to coach different people and what works with certain people. The most enjoyable part if how different every day is. I love when customers have a problem and Im able to solve the issue and the customer leaves happy.
Stage non incluant
Stage de formation (Former Employee) –  Lasalle, QC22 February 2018
Il s'agissait d'un stage de formation et mise à part faire le travail du technicien seul. Je n'est pas apprit de nouvelle connaissance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staples. Our community is ready to answer.

52.1K