Staples Employee Review

Productive and hectic.
Technology Consultant (Current Employee) –  45 red maple rd.19 November 2013
A typical day at work includes sales and merchandising, coaching, repairing and installing computer components. Also, signage must be kept up to date, and correct. Since I have been working for this company, I have learned that the value of an employee is measured by how many hours they are willing to work by doing other jobs that are not related to their job title. Employee development and promotions are extremely difficult, and may take a very long time for many associates.

Other Staples Employee Reviews

Great People To Work With
Program Specialist (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON21 January 2018
The people who work at Staples are great to work with! Everyone helps each other. If you have a question or need help with something there is always someone who is ready and willing to help! You're never left alone!
Pros
Lots of team building activities and they allow you to work from home 2 days a week.
Cons
Most of their positions are contract.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON20 January 2018
Working at Staples gave me lots of great skills for a first job, I was suppose to go through the management training program, unfortunately GM's were changed and the new GM was very much in her own head and did not see this process through as previous management had told. I did not see myself moving any further in the company with her as our new GM as we did not see eye to eye on this subject. .
Pros
Amazing Team, great hours
Cons
New GM Pushed Me Out

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staples. Our community is ready to answer.