Staples Employee Review

Cashier and Sales Associate
Cashier and Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 September 2013
• Process copy orders including quality control administrative functions
• Customer service
• function in high stress environment
• Associate for computers sales; includes knowledge of technology and trends of the current market.
• Interact with customers, participated in solution selling courses.
• WHIMS training
Pros
Great Staff, Close to home, good hours with school
Cons
Retail

Other Staples Employee Reviews

Every day is different
Copy Consultant (Current Employee) –  London, ON22 February 2018
Every day is different during my work week. I start with my administration work and organize the front office. I then move onto inventory counts. All paper work has a way that needs to be organized in certain ways, they also need to be done the way head office requires. I also work with in the copy centre and I coach the team to meet our goals. We focus on different topics each period that will help us reach our goals. I like to keep busy and keep moving through out the day. I like to know goals and like to figure out how to get there. I have learned lots about team work and management skills. I have learned how to coach different people and what works with certain people. The most enjoyable part if how different every day is. I love when customers have a problem and Im able to solve the issue and the customer leaves happy.
Stage non incluant
Stage de formation (Former Employee) –  Lasalle, QC22 February 2018
Il s'agissait d'un stage de formation et mise à part faire le travail du technicien seul. Je n'est pas apprit de nouvelle connaissance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staples. Our community is ready to answer.

52.1K